Garden Design Site Survey
A site survey and analysis is essential to produce a scaled blueprint of your garden. This blueprint will record all the appropriate information to consider in the design.
The site survey and analysis contains:
- Measuring the plot including its levels
- Measure the house including all doors and windows etc., that look over the garden.
- Recording its existing features including its plants, soil type and drainage, existing plants, drains and manhole covers.
- Evaluating any views that could be improved or disguised.
- Photographing and sketching the site.
If the site’s terrain is extremely complex or large (in excess of an acre), we recommend an appropriate surveyor should undertake this phase of the work as it will be more cost-effective for you.